Initiatives planned for 2007 include:
- research sharing seminars for researchers, students, and community members with an interest in rural and remote health
- development of a rural and remote health research mentoring program
- development of a rural and remote health researcher expertise database to help facilitate community-researcher partnerships
- training relating to research grant applications and the publication process
- workshops for health and social service providers exploring how to use research in clinical practice
Details will be posted here as these projects take shape. Check back again soon!
Want to talk about a project or get involved in a Network initiative? Contact Network Manager Rachael Clasby at email@example.com